View my complete profile
posted by Chris and Stacey @ 6:45 PM
You sure are doing a good job documenting Brynn. As the second child, I can attest to the lingering pain of having two snapshots from my babyhood while my brother has a virtual library of his. (from the Cheesehead)
I can't tell which girl is funnier! Looks like you have a couple of clowns on your hands. Such fun! It must just run in the family.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
You sure are doing a good job documenting Brynn. As the second child, I can attest to the lingering pain of having two snapshots from my babyhood while my brother has a virtual library of his. (from the Cheesehead)
I can't tell which girl is funnier! Looks like you have a couple of clowns on your hands. Such fun! It must just run in the family.
Post a Comment
<< Home